So just a couple of updates on what's been going on in the makeup part of my life.
1. I'm an now an Elite on Beautylish! Here is my Beautylish Profile.
2. After MAC called me to tell me I got the job, they NEVER called me again. I called 3 times and left messages and emailed twice, NO RESPONSE. Don't know what's up with that but oh well, very unprofessional. I wrote a letter to Human Resources since they have no email listed, saying that I do not expect a job after writing this letter, but at least a reason as to why I was ignored so unprofessionally.
3. I am now part of a Team of Hair, Nail, and Makeup Artists named Fancy Face that cater to celebrities when they come to Florida. Check out the blog and facebook page which are new and still updating. I post some of my old blog posts on the Fancy Face Blog.
4. Big News! I am now signed with an agency in Miami called Cielo Blue Pro! I am listed under Makeup & Hair Artist. Here is the website and Facebook page.
5. I am also part of a Bridal Team of Hair and Makeup Artists called Beauty Brokers, Inc. I will never stop doing bridal work because I love it, it's fun, and it also pays amazing in a big city ;) Check out the website and Facebook page.
With all of this, I hope to be very busy now that season will start soon!